Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pink and white striped Natural Form Era gown

Every year my friends and I go to Belvidere, NJ for the annual Victorian Festival in September.  You never know if it's going to be hot or cool at that time of year.  I took a gamble and made a warm weather gown.  I got lucky and the weather cooperated!

Using all Truly Victorian patterns






And one of Dashwood, who came to sit on every project I worked on for 11 years.  This is the last gown he "helped" me sew before he broke my heart and died a few weeks later of cancer.  Good bye, my Darling Boy.  I love you now and forever.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that dress is divine! I am not a pink person but I have totally fallen for it! :)

    I would love to go to an entire Victorian festival!

    I am sorry for the loss of your cat, he looks adorable. I know how much pets become a part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura :) He was truly the most wonderful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dashwood!! He was such a very hadsome man!!! I love your dress...I have not seen it before...how did this happen? I am getting old or something...you look divine!!

    ReplyDelete